Saturday, May 21, 2011

Lock-In Gig Tonite....

People who know me, know my business in the summertime is caricatures first, illustration second. Tonite is another caricature gig for me at the Bad Axe High School- Lock-in. This should be a great time as the theme of the lock-in is Las Vegas, which is a place I am very familiar with!

I always love events that are close to home. It gives me a chance to talk with people in the community and help me land other caricature gigs. The one thing that I am not looking forward to tonite is the time frame of when I will draw caricatures. It just happens to be from 10:30 pm until 2:30 am ( Ahhhhhh! ).

Hopefully, if I'm not to busy ( probably will be though! ) I will get a chance to take some pictures and post them later tonite, or tomorrow for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment