Monday, January 30, 2012

The Walking Dead

Ahhh....Zombies! Just kidding, but seriously what would you do if the dead came back to life and wanted to eat your brains?

I happen to be a huge zombie-a-holic when it comes to zombie films. My personal favorite zombie show right now is the The Walking Dead on AMC. If you haven't seen it, here's a quick run down on it.

The dead comes back to life ( of coarse! ) and we find a group of people who have come together trying to survive. The move from place to place in search of a place to call home, but every where they go they have walkers waiting to gobble them up. The best part about the show is that it deals with conflicts that we as a society take for granted. For example: what would you do if there were no more police officers to protect you, no more electricity, no more super markets, no more conviences....you get the point. Basically, the world turns upside down and we are no longer on top of the food chain. What would you do?

In honor of all my zombie lovin' friends out there I have made this cute little deadite for your viewing. I think  I will create a little series of these little zombie guys in the near future...maybe even a comic book...who knows. One thing is for sure, I plan on making a little tutorial in the next day, or two explaining how I created this image. So if your curious....be sure to stay tooned!  

No comments:

Post a Comment