Thursday, January 19, 2012

Grey's Anatomy Digital Painting Study of Eric Dane

Another one of my favorite shows on television is Grey's Anatomy. I have to admit that I was hooked on the show a while back, but quickly realized that the shows story line was becoming a little to far fetched. So I quit watching it for a while, and wouldn't you know it they killed off a few actors who were dragging the show down...especially ( cough..cough ) that Katherine Heigl.

I began watching the show again when Heigl only had one or two episodes left....YEAH! Still with that said, today's art work is that of Eric Dane. I thought he would make the perfect subject to do a quick study of due to his square jaw and squinty eyes. Also I thought to myself...hey you haven't done a digital painting caricature of any celebrity in a while, so I went for it. I figure that I have to do some digital paintings once in a while or I'll forget how to do them.

If you like the show ( Grey's Anatomy ) then hit me back with your thoughts or comments on the actors!

No comments:

Post a Comment