Friday, January 20, 2012

Gold Rush Alaska...Todd Hoffman

There isn't much time left for the Hoffman crew to reach the 100 ounces of gold that they were predicting they would get, but there is still hope.

First thing they need to do is get some real gold miners up there. I mean come on...I could probably find more gold just panning it than they could with all that equipment.

Is it me, or does it seem like most of the time they are all standing around looking at the gold then processing it. In this type of business the more dirt you process the more gold you find...right? With gold being at an all time high of about 1600 hundred dollars an ounce I would you be doing anything I could to get my hands on it.

Every time I watch this show, I will admit that I pulling for them to strike it rich. To invest all your money into the american dream is the american way of life. With that said, the Hoffman crew should use their time a little wiser. For example, there is a river next to where they are mining....so if they have down time, go pan for gold in that river. If you don't want to do that, then atleast lube up the equipment, do saftey checks, or go prospecting for more gold honey holes.....do something besides stand around! This is game in which every little gram of gold that you find counts. Simple logic tells me if you can 7 guys panning for gold in a river will equal more money than 7 guys just standing around.

Who feels the same way as I do? If so let me hear your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment