Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Freddy Krueger Pencil Sketch....More Monsters To Come


Since Halloween is just around the corner, it was brought to my attention that I have not done any spooky illustrations at all this month. So without further ado, I present a quick cartoon Freddy Krueger photoshop sketch. 

Don't worry there will be more to this illustration in the next couple of days. I intend on adding other characters like Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers.....maybe even Chucky! My goal is to have all the monsters of film drawn up, with Happy Halloween at the bottom of the page. If all goes well, I will be presenting the finished illustration Halloween morning.....cross your fingers!

Til next time,
Happy Drawing!
Freddy K  ( Not Freddy Krueger either...LOL! ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment