Friday, October 3, 2014

Busy, Busy, said the Illustrator!!










































I'm right in the middle of 4 projects currently, so I missed blogging yesterday.....Sorry, I won't let it happen again. The first project I'm working on is a 27 page children's book. The other three are custom caricatures that people have requested. I will be posting the caricature work in the upcoming days, but you're out of luck on the book until its finished. I have to have permission from the writer to show it off, so you'll just have to wait!

When I feel that I'm getting bored of the current project I'm working on, I usually take a small timeout and draw something fun. This helps me stay motivated and keeps my work, feelin' well you know, fun! Today I drew up this Izzadore model sheet.... took me about 20 minutes, but it was just the break I needed. 














No comments:

Post a Comment