Thursday, January 29, 2015

Metal Detecting Logo For T-Shirts

For the blog today, I thought I would post my latest t-shirt design for the site TeePublic!
The hobby of metal detecting is becoming big again in the United States in the last couple of years.
With the price of gold blowing up, and silver prices steadily back on the rise, there's no better time to get into the hobby then right now!  

Be sure to stay tooned ( tooned, ha ha get it? ) I will be creating more t-shirt desigsn for TeePublic here shortly, so don't miss out on your chance to own some of my creativity!!

This shirt, and a few others are for sale on TeePublic!
This one ( above ) is on sale for next 72 hours
follow the link below



Feel free to contact me if you want your own logo created
for your metal detecting group!

You dig what I'm sayin'
Freddy K.

1 comment:

  1. Would love to have you create me a logo for my You tube Channel WHAT THE BEEP. Check us out.

    ReplyDelete