Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Casey Anthony....To-Do List

I found this neat picture of Casey Anthony on the internet with her eyes wide open, which I used for a reference when I drew this cartoon.

I had this idea of her holding a To-Do List cartoon in my head now for the past couple of days, and as luck would have it I found time to draw it up.

I'm still angry that she got away with the crime. There was so much evidence against her that I was certain she was going to get a death sentence, but we all know how that turned out!

In the end, I wonder to myself if these people couldn't find her guilty for reasons unknown, then who did do it? I can honestly say that I didn't watch every second of the trial....so I wonder was there other suspects besides Casey? I know that at one time her parents came into the mix as possible suspects, but you could see in the grandma's eyes that she didn't do it, and the effort that they put forth to get the message out about Caylee's disappearance was either the greatest acting job, or the real deal.

So I guess the question still remains....Who killed Caylee Anthony? It makes me sad to type this, but the world will probably never know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment